Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design for 2 15s in 04 crown vic


Quanie

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have so spacers that's made from wood, but the door factory speakers are 6 by 8s or 5 by 8s

Posted

http://IMG_0275_zpsek4sq8hr.png   Make something like this

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

Lol I even brought those from ebay and the hole is too small, I even brought XL holes and it was still small.

Posted

Got to get creative 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1784 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...