Second Skin Audio

Wall Questions

Hey you dont have to loose your back seat to do a wall do you ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well dude, by saying you have an SUV and you want to do a wall helps solve nothing. If you want to do a wall and you have like a CRV, you will need to take out the backseat but lets say you have a suburban you wont need to.

You need to post some more spec of your car and model along with the equipment you plan on using.

The 3rd row seat yeah, maybe the 2nd row. What type of set-up you planning? :ph34r:

well i was thinking 8 12s but im not going to lose my 2nd row seat might have to go with a regular box then

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you should be able to do a wall but i dont know about fiting 8 12s unless its like chickens box where they go front to back on both sides?....i say do it who needs rear view anyhow...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived