Will this work?

Hey guys, 

I  have a 2004 Acura TSX with Navi, and my car does not easily accept an aftermarket head unit. I am wanting to add a mono amp and sub via LC7i, and then I remembered that someone had sent me a file containing an install of the JBL MS-8 and a 4 channel + mono amp, with the wiring diagram. Now, since I am using the LC7i instead of the JBL MS-8, I was curious as to how different the install would be. 

My idea was to take the OEM head unit, plug in the reverse Scoche harness. Have that go to my LC7i (The power +12v, ground, and the Front speakers, rear door speakers). From the LC7i, I would run the remote wire and RCAs to my amplifiers. From the 4 channel amp, I would then take a speed wire from the amp to the amp bypass harness, so my 4 channel amp could power the speakers through the stock speaker wiring (saves me the trouble, since this would be my first 4 channel install ever). Mono amp would be the Alphard Sounds Machete 1500D, and a 4 channel amp I can find to suit my needs. (I removed my rear 6x9s to feed current mono amp and subs via speaker level input). On the Amp bypass (Metra 70-1727), where would the steering wheel controls option go, is it considered the accesory 

Rear Coaxial 6.5s in door are stock. Front 6.5 components are JBL GX600C

The attachment was my best attempt to make a diagram of what I am talking about. My largest confusion on the LC7i is, what power and ground do I use? The one from my factory head unit, and attach it through the Scoche harness?

LC7i concept model.png

Archived