Sonic Electronix

On 2/16/2017 at 9:31 AM, shogen said:

Hanging. That's funny after I saw your first comment I did a little research on sds and for the price I couldnt pass it up got 60 cld tiles and 30 ft of butyl rope with shipping 185 bucks I did my whole suburban except the roof and floor and still got 20 sheets and 10 feet of rope left. And I was very impressed with the results. Next step is to do do the ccf and mlv 

4 hours ago, JL AUDIO92 said:

Hanging. That's funny after I saw your first comment I did a little research on sds and for the price I couldnt pass it up got 60 cld tiles and 30 ft of butyl rope with shipping 185 bucks I did my whole suburban except the roof and floor and still got 20 sheets and 10 feet of rope left. And I was very impressed with the results. Next step is to do do the ccf and mlv 

I mean that amazing to hear man! But holy hell, how did you get all that done from Thursday??? lmao... I been working since January to deaden my Mazda....lol 

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

There shipping is on point. I put my order in Thursday at like two in the morning and it came in the mail Friday at 2pm. There business is in MD and I livery in MD is why it was so fast I guess cause I did regular shipping. But I ripped my truck apart Friday morning and had it done before it was dark. Lol. I only lyrics did the cld tiles tho. I'm doing the ccf and mlv next. But I was wondering if you have to use ccf. If not I was just going to do mlv 

16 hours ago, shogen said:

I mean that amazing to hear man! But holy hell, how did you get all that done from Thursday??? lmao... I been working since January to deaden my Mazda....lol 

for it's purpose it is good... "have to" is very subjective.. I've only every really done layers of CLD tiles and some MLV. Depending on the car you may need it. But maybe not. 

He also gets it to me like next day and I'm in NJ. He's a good guy. I need to take my Mazda interior apart sometime soon but I'm always on the run doing something and afraid to not have the seats in the car if I get stuck being "taxi"

On 2/18/2017 at 11:38 PM, JL AUDIO92 said:

There shipping is on point. I put my order in Thursday at like two in the morning and it came in the mail Friday at 2pm. There business is in MD and I livery in MD is why it was so fast I guess cause I did regular shipping. But I ripped my truck apart Friday morning and had it done before it was dark. Lol. I only lyrics did the cld tiles tho. I'm doing the ccf and mlv next. But I was wondering if you have to use ccf. If not I was just going to do mlv 

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

On 20/02/2017 at 5:43 PM, shogen said:

for it's purpose it is good... "have to" is very subjective.. I've only every really done layers of CLD tiles and some MLV. Depending on the car you may need it. But maybe not. 

He also gets it to me like next day and I'm in NJ. He's a good guy. I need to take my Mazda interior apart sometime soon but I'm always on the run doing something and afraid to not have the seats in the car if I get stuck being "taxi"

I'm going to work on my Mazda today. I have a few sheets of b stock Damplifier, and a layer of LLP to install on the front doors.

I will do the trunk with the Damplifier too.

I won't take out the seats : no way ! 

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

On 2/27/2017 at 7:40 AM, notorious97200 said:

I'm going to work on my Mazda today. I have a few sheets of b stock Damplifier, and a layer of LLP to install on the front doors.

I will do the trunk with the Damplifier too.

I won't take out the seats : no way ! 

well I have to run wire as well... so it's a dual purpose 

Archived