Second Skin Audio

Single Cab 2002 silverado build

Strydez

I want to get a nice build for my Single Cab. I have been reading a few threads and seen a box for a 147.5 build i might do with 2 10s. Does anyone have a build they can share that does better or similar? Really looking to bang as im used to my brothers blow through with 16 12s 

If ur new to the site and dont know ur way around here,  you might be able to get better idea in the "members rides &builds" section toward the top of the screen. If u click into that section then hit Search at the top and type in "single cab" theres a whole lot of everyones single cab builds. Lots of cool builds and loads of pics of the progression. That should help u out with some cool ideas.

Since ur brother already has experience with building a blow through, you dont wanna do that also? Single cab blow throughs are always sick. Its like a bass sleeper. 

14 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

If ur new to the site and dont know ur way around here,  you might be able to get better idea in the "members rides &builds" section toward the top of the screen. If u click into that section then hit Search at the top and type in "single cab" theres a whole lot of everyones single cab builds. Lots of cool builds and loads of pics of the progression. That should help u out with some cool ideas.

Since ur brother already has experience with building a blow through, you dont wanna do that also? Single cab blow throughs are always sick. Its like a bass sleeper. 

I would but i dont have the money for a topper or cover yet, i plan on doing one eventually 

Archived