Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

We will meet at nations dinner ill give you the addy later oh being a flash. Light I go after work can be there 730.

ok ill be there at 730, no big, and yea ill bring a light, i gotta have this thing in and slammin all the way home...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

damm its about time you get a good amp ive seen this amp its a cool amp should work out good for you esp at .5ohms burping and 2ohm all day everyday im sure you got a great deal ps alpine i saw your new project today should be loud. :D

smdsig2.jpg

damm its about time you get a good amp ive seen this amp its a cool amp should work out good for you esp at .5ohms burping and 2ohm all day everyday im sure you got a great deal ps alpine i saw your new project today should be loud. :D

i know i know, thats what every1 says, but i dont have money fallin out my ass so makin a big purchase is tough for me, and when i mean big purchase something that makes me go wow, but it should be worth it, im very excited, im very convinced it will push my dc's VERY hard, and burp them even harder, it looks like ill be gettin it thursday tho, so ill let you all know

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ya well now i gotta throw something in it to get me by didnt want to bring it out yet but my mazda motor blew up on me 2day!

just another set back http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

alpine, i got the flaslight, and here is my last question, the shitwood i have now has the screws and 4 gauge hook ups, is the stetsom allen wrench or the same way?

allen wrench everything

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived