Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

Well if thats the point you were making my apologies. I went back two pages and didn't see shit. Look at if from my point of view if you will. there is no reference in that quote from loganberry about the PA amp its just ratings. I know the amp he is getting and that is about where its at. Thats why the comment, it appeared as you comaring the amp he is getting to a PA.

for a second i was like WTF why am i bein attacked but its all good i just wanted him to know that tha PA amp was not even close to what he wanted @ 2 ohms and at tha same time i wanted to state that the ov1-5500d and most other PA amps are not a garbage amp like some people who prob have never even delt with them say anyway to be honest with you i didnt even read past tha comment about the 2800wrms @ 2 ohms as soon as i read it i was like HELL NAW i gotta tell him tha real and instantly started posting my comment so i didnt even know about the stetsom amp until after i posted my comment LOL

Oh and loganberry they don't paint the amps like that anymore its all black with white letters that say stetsom and 2kd on it that's it just picture it with out the biohazard sing and no white graphics

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

for a second i was like WTF why am i bein attacked but its all good i just wanted him to know that tha PA amp was not even close to what he wanted @ 2 ohms and at tha same time i wanted to state that the ov1-5500d and most other PA amps are not a garbage amp like some people who prob have never even delt with them say anyway to be honest with you i didnt even read past tha comment about the 2800wrms @ 2 ohms as soon as i read it i was like HELL NAW i gotta tell him tha real and instantly started posting my comment so i didnt even know about the stetsom amp until after i posted my comment LOL

Cool Man on that note good looking out as all I was really trying to do.

Nope we are gonna look straight suspect hooking up this amp in the middle of the parking lot at night. LOL

hey kimo i was telling alpine if he was going to work on his( other) vehicle at gregs i would help him out not about logans amp. :P
smdsig2.jpg

hey kimo i was telling alpine if he was going to work on his( other) vehicle at gregs i would help him out not about logans amp. :P

Oh in that case. You can get started by installing an alarm in that thing make sure the hood, tail gate and all four doors are pinned please. Thank You.

Oh in that case. You can get started by installing an alarm in that thing make sure the hood, tail gate and all four doors are pinned please. Thank You.

does he want it washed and waxed also armoral the tires shampoo the carpet 8 runs of 0ga tint the windows dual alts mla module did i miss anything :lol::lol::lol::P:P
smdsig2.jpg

does he want it washed and waxed also armoral the tires shampoo the carpet 8 runs of 0ga tint the windows dual alts mla module did i miss anything :lol::lol::lol::P:P

Nah let the Bitch Greg drop it off for the alts and then he can take care of all that you stated. Kinda hard to mess up washing the truck and running wire.

We want to make sure the alarm works thats why were asking you. :lol:

i was joking about everything else but i will hook up the alarm is alpine going to remove the old/new alarm and bring it down so i can reinatall it we have a acura here now for a full system knowing greg it will take till saturday to finish the box but this weekend shouldnt be a problem does it have power door locks.

smdsig2.jpg

Archived