My First Car Show

Stetsom and DD typically clean house at the NSPL events. I gotta say though that the rules are geared a little in favor of Stetsom amps with their "conservative" fuse ratings.

been over this a million and one times ITS CALLED LITTLE FUSE!!!!! go buy some ebay shit

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

:blink: Where did that come from?

it came from a million people bitching about the fuse's the same fues's you can use!!!!!

its not stetsoms fault you guys dont use em!!

im not talking amp companys im talking end users

it came from a million people bitching about the fuse's the same fues's you can use!!!!!

its not stetsoms fault you guys dont use em!!

im not talking amp companys im talking end users

Calm down dude. I haven't and ain't saying anything about the fuses. Most NSPL guys don't even run fuses. My only beef is that NSPL allows blatantly under-rated amps in the street classes. Who really believes that a 7,000watt amp only has 350 amperes of current draw? Consider this as me giving a warning to people who are considering competing full-time in NSPL that you're going to be up against some serious power with the Stetsom guys so be prepared.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Calm down dude. I haven't and ain't saying anything about the fuses. Most NSPL guys don't even run fuses. My only beef is that NSPL allows blatantly under-rated amps in the street classes. Who really believes that a 7,000watt amp only has 350 amperes of current draw? Consider this as me giving a warning to people who are considering competing full-time in NSPL that you're going to be up against some serious power with the Stetsom guys so be prepared.

Looks like you pressed some one's button....

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

we dont have nspl out here i thought you had to run fueses but there are still amps out there that are under rated

not just stetsom.....

im calm sorry ive heard to much bitching about fueses when they are legal for anyone to run

Well i'm going to keep my kicker amp for now. But some where down the road i'm going to have to do something else to compete in my class. Stetsom didn't make the amps to get around rules they just made the best produce they could. So i'm not mad. What i'm going to do is see how close I can get to there number with what I got then I'll make what ever change I need to. this was my first show with a system I build in my backyard with no help from no one. My system is my everyday system and i still took 3rd at a 3x event. So I think I have alot of room to improve.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived