Got160s remixes -5dB to -6dB gain overlap range? Confirm?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here bump Got160s' remixes.

I asked him what gain overlap would be safe to play his music because I set my gains with DD-1 for bumpin Decaf zips at -4.3dB gain overlap (Decaf the man himself sets his gain at -4.6dB gain overlap).

Got160 was saying his music is in the -5dB and -6dB gain overlap ranges and Decafs were actually at -7dB to -8dB.

I just wanted to make sure I don't blow my speakers trying out Got160s stuff.

Let me know, thanks!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

If you leave it at you're current setting you will be fine. If you retuned at -10dB overlap, then you would be clipping at anything from -0dB to -9dB

4 minutes ago, reedal said:

If you leave it at you're current setting you will be fine. If you retuned at -10dB overlap, then you would be clipping at anything from -0dB to -9dB

True. I was more wondering if I can trust Got160s' word that he has his stuff mixed at -5dB to -6dB gain overlap range. I trust Decaf 100% and his music has not blown my subs these past 5 years. I just wanted to make sure Got160s stuff is indeed not like -2dB gain overlap or something.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived