Antoni Čović Posted March 21, 2017 Author Report Posted March 21, 2017 23 hours ago, Joe X said: Check this: http://www.sundownaudio.it/ It should be from a dealer but I can't tell that for sure. I would probably just email sundown explaining your situation to see what can be worked out for you. You can also post the question in the sundown's section on this site. Well I found used FI Q 15 for 250$.. and its probably one of few FI's in Croatia what you think?
Joe X Posted March 22, 2017 Report Posted March 22, 2017 That price seems low specially when offered in a foreign country, factor in to the price a possible recone kit plus shipping coming from the US.
Antoni Čović Posted March 22, 2017 Author Report Posted March 22, 2017 36 minutes ago, Joe X said: That price seems low specially when offered in a foreign country, factor in to the price a possible recone kit plus shipping coming from the US. Here are pictures.http://prntscr.com/emws9b http://prntscr.com/emwscvhttp://prntscr.com/emwsi9http://prntscr.com/emwsla
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.