Sundown Audio

Run a cab 1600.1 @ .5 ohms.

One_crazy_dude

I run a pair of HDS315 on an FSD 5k at .5 ohm and I bang on them every day. That being said, I have never heard the HDC so I don't know. If I had time to build a box I would install my HDC3.118s. maybe this summer.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

11 hours ago, Mitchaford said:

At the time I had it on a ct 2200. Obviously a bit more power than his 1200 but still it was a big difference. 

I'd get that sub over the hds for sure. I would love to get an hdc4 but they only have it in d1 and i need d2 since I only have room for one sub and im not running anything at .5

I'd give you mine but I like it too much. 

Thanks for the info. It really helps. Looks like hdc it is but the website only has dual 1ohm so the wait is on. 

10 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

I run a pair of HDS315 on an FSD 5k at .5 ohm and I bang on them every day. That being said, I have never heard the HDC so I don't know. If I had time to build a box I would install my HDC3.118s. maybe this summer.

I have an hds15 and it sounds nice. I purchased it thinking it was an upgrade from the sundown sa15 I was running only to find out they are basically twins in bass reproduction. I only have room for one sub and it's just time to upgrade. Thanks for your support bout also :)

im not so much a "brand fan" And have used a few different brands. If their is something that y'all think would be an upgrade that my amp can power nicely?  No telling how long soundqubed duel 2's will come in stock. 

Archived