baron_of_bass Posted August 16, 2017 Author Report Posted August 16, 2017 2 hours ago, Karkov said: Oh my Definitely a build I would love to do...I just have to dream about doing it though. Damn i love what i see bro, tuned in. Keep it up! Thanks man. I have a really cool spot planned out for the mid range speakers and tweets. Hint hint: The current one in my truck has all the clips broken so i needed to order one anyway. One thing I'm not looking forward to is sanding the glass. Team Bass-Hz
baron_of_bass Posted August 20, 2017 Author Report Posted August 20, 2017 The things I do for car audio. Substage didn't fit, so I lifted my rear bench 2.5in. Sundown SA8s should fit nicely now. Team Bass-Hz
baron_of_bass Posted September 6, 2017 Author Report Posted September 6, 2017 just placed an order for some good old sound dampening material. Thanks to second skin for always providing a great product with great customer service. I was on the phone with them for about 30 minutes yesterday going over options and products that would best suit my needs. Team Second Skin FTW! Team Bass-Hz
baron_of_bass Posted September 9, 2017 Author Report Posted September 9, 2017 decided to go in a different direction with the substage. Bass will be provided by 2 10" W7s off my Mosconi Zero 1. Team Bass-Hz
baron_of_bass Posted September 10, 2017 Author Report Posted September 10, 2017 Thanks bro, I'm just waiting for this summer so cal weather to cool down so i can get to work. Team Bass-Hz
BP1Fanatic Posted September 10, 2017 Report Posted September 10, 2017 Nice truck! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Ak_stealth Posted January 26, 2018 Report Posted January 26, 2018 On 8/21/2017 at 8:40 AM, baron_of_bass said: The things I do for car audio. Substage didn't fit, so I lifted my rear bench 2.5in. Sundown SA8s should fit nicely now. Sorry to thread jack but, I'm new to the forum and I stumbled upon your thread I too have a Silverado crew cab tho but I was wondering how did you raise your rear seats? This would help me out greatly when I begin my build. anything you got would be appreciated.
baron_of_bass Posted January 26, 2018 Author Report Posted January 26, 2018 2 hours ago, Ak_stealth said: Sorry to thread jack but, I'm new to the forum and I stumbled upon your thread I too have a Silverado crew cab tho but I was wondering how did you raise your rear seats? This would help me out greatly when I begin my build. anything you got would be appreciated. Hey brother. I actually bought a seat seat lift kit from a vendor. If you YouTube Silverado seat lift kit there is an instructional video with a link to the vendor in the description. Team Bass-Hz
Ak_stealth Posted January 30, 2018 Report Posted January 30, 2018 Good Bro, Thanks for the response. Are talking about the LMI lift kit? I was looking into those. They run about $160 Huh? Not sure if I caught in an earlier post but what amp will you be using on those bad boys? Did you have to upgrade the alternator? I believe my crew cab is 150 or 160 amp alt. its a 2017. Im wondering if I use a SAE 1000D would I need to upgrade my alternator I have no idea what the draw is of the amp... Anyway I'll keep checking in anxious to see how your build goes considering I'm somewhere in th e same boat... Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.