BASSHEAD300 Posted April 6, 2017 Author Report Posted April 6, 2017 How do I upload photos? Im currently saving them on my desktop and the site keeps making the photos smaller. (says they cant fit)
BASSHEAD300 Posted April 6, 2017 Author Report Posted April 6, 2017 That sounds sick! I only have a RF T4k at 2 ohm to them now. They are only seeing less than 2k a sub right now
WalledSonic Posted April 6, 2017 Report Posted April 6, 2017 Load pics on photobucket or imgur, or become a paid member. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
BASSHEAD300 Posted April 7, 2017 Author Report Posted April 7, 2017 My Homie and I checking these subs out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.