i was setting gains and filters on Tuesday for 4 sub amps...each pair was strapped, then gain matched..used the dd-1 to find which would be the masters, checked vac and set to the lowest amp...lowest amp was already set clean at 57.2vac so i used that amp as 1 master, and set another amp to match with the cc1...checked vac, and the one amp was 57.2vac and the other was 58.4vac...not enough to make a difference really, but still inaccurate nonetheless, even tho the SMD meters say it was correct

then i used the cc1 to set filters..no problems with the lowpass but it would not work on the subsonic...it did read signal but would always say that i needed to go lower (tried 28hz and 35hz i believe) even tho i was all the way down...whatever, left both master amps all the way down on subsonic

then went to use amm-1 and it wont read live power..tony told me it needed an update but it would still read tones, not music...tried music, tried tones, and nothing worked

any feedback on this would be GREAT..spent alot of money on these tools to have ease of use, over using my scope and so far, they have not been worth it the slightest...is it something that i am doing wrong?

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

• 1 month later...