Sign in to follow this  

Just a little video of the HHR playing. I have not been here in a while and alot has changed, as I will update info and also post pics of the new ride/system 

https://youtu.be/DiKQd-CMvUI?t=20s

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalledSonic
      I've been helping a buddy install a system in his 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK.  I finally have enough pics to start a build log, so I'll be loading all of them up over the next couple weeks.
      The requirements were simple: he wanted (4) 8's or nothing at all.  Silly?  Maybe; but we met the requirements and hope to be banging before the end of the year
      The stock sub (an 8x10) has 4 voice coils

Ran some numbers in TermLab at first, but then switched the design over to WinISD.  Came up with this size enclosure:

That router feels good man

Went with PSI-8's with High Performance suspension for 600Wrms per sub

We were jammin some of that good techno

The original plan was to have a few tube ports, but I had a hunch that they were too small.  Thats about the time that Triticum came out with his port velocity calculator, and I realized the port velocities with these small ports would give me the tuning we were wanting, but also gave us almost 100 m/s port velocity (yikes!)

Then the design changed to have a properly sized port attached to the back panel, bringing the velocities down to around 25-30 m/s

I didnt really trust my kerf skills yet

More pics coming tomorrow.  Thanks for looking!

• By WalledSonic
      Buddy's new (new to us) amp.  Got it used through Cody at Droppin Hz for a good price.
      Brands inside: 
      CapXon
      Samwha
      Samyoung
      On to the pics:
      Very interesting heat sink

Amp was built one year ago and warranty is non-transferrable, so off comes the warranty stickers

Sweep shots

Details

Used alcohol to remove the warranty stickers

Cant wait to get this badboy playing down at half ohm

• By the_garynator
      *************[Note: Since photobucket decided to nerf everyone's accounts, a lot of the pictures in this thread are gone. I intend to fix all of the posts but it will take quite a while.  Photos start on page 29 currently. In the meantime all of the photos are available on Facebook by searching #projectflexington and many are on Instagram under the same hashtag. Thanks for looking and please don't be afraid to comment! ]*************

So figure it is time to start a build log for my 6th order wall. Been working on it for a few weeks now. I'll start by posting the equipment I'm using for the build.
      Electrical:
      Batteries:
      2 nsb170fts and 2 stinger group 31s:

3 banks of super caps:

2 singer 320amp alternators (these came with the truck, I'm currently in the process of redoing the bracket to strengthen it and add a tensioner but I'll elaborate later):

4+ spools of skyhigh 1/0, knukonceptz 4/0 ofc for alternators (will post pictures later)
      Terminals, marine grade ring terminals lugs, properly crimped with double wall adhesive lined heat shrink:

Subs are 2 sundown x15s rev 1(will be rebuilding for level 6 18s at a later date):

Sub Amp, kicker warhorse:

Head unit and tweeters, Sony dsx-s210x and 4x Earthquake Screamers, 1.5" 150wrms per pair silk Dome tweeters with replaceable voice coils:

Mid bass, 4x dayton audio 10" pa woofers, 300rms each:

Mids are tbd, probably 2 8" midrange speakers.
      Lots of Baltic birch:

If you enjoy, please comment!
    • By hayabusaboi06
       I have 3 orion HCCA 152 woofers that im running on some off brand 3500 watt amps.  I wanna go with one solid amp to run all 3 at a 1.33 ohm. this is a daily driver 2003 trailblazer but I want it to hump.  the woofer are rated at 2500rms/5000peak, I currently have 5 d3100's in the back, 1 redtop in the front that I want to change out but need to find a battery that will fit due to the dual alt bracket that holds a 240 mechman and a 370 mechman.  out of these 3 amps, which one would you recommend I run on those 3 woofers with my current setup.  thanks for any assistance you can give me.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 872 Guests (See full list)