Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

i have a ghetto ass ford taurus, does good with the e brake engaged and full throttle tho...:)

HAHAHAHAH if i was you i would have asked for a superduty and brought it back and the bed scratched to helll and tires all worn out on it

HAHAHAHAH if i was you i would have asked for a superduty and brought it back and the bed scratched to helll and tires all worn out on it

they dont offer trucks as rentals, but either way they kno they are gettin it back with no tread

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

they dont offer trucks as rentals, but either way they kno they are gettin it back with no tread

Thats kinda shitty all the dealerships out here offer the same vehicle as you brought in or you can pick whatever you want

Thats kinda shitty all the dealerships out here offer the same vehicle as you brought in or you can pick whatever you want

its ghetto, lol

and they dont even make excursions anymore so i guess i am stuck with this

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

sounds GOOD.

depends on prior plans, i have some friends up there and i'm going to try and crash with them the night before then bassrace and possibly bbq afterwards. i'll let yo know though of course.

-Drew

sounds good... this week is going to be busy.. I pick up my stickers on thursday for my car... So it will be easy to pick out my car... I am getting Team Xtreme on my winshield and Team Xtreme - Justin on my side windows and then www.XtremeSPL.Org on my back window..

Those are the only stickers i am going to have... other than maybe www.stevmeadedesigns.com on the back or something... i am not going to put any other stickers on it.. gonna keep it secret what i am running :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

With all this BS ing i hope that box is done... Get your butt outside and brace that box :P

wassup joey.... too bad you guys arent gonna make it to grass vally... looks like i am going to have to go to represent huh :) i should be seeing you guys down in fresno though :) SPLMAX show...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived