Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

thanks for the demo jack, ur lil geo was freakin jammin, and precision audio (i think ur name is elvis lol) ur caddy was INSANE i mean really wow, and spl explorer (i think i caught ur name as dustin) thanks for all the tips and what not....:)

was a pretty sweet show, like i said gj every1

Thanks...Ill give you a demo...When im not Busy BLOWING SUBWOOFERS!!!!!.............. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

was there 2 excursions on the line @ the same time? props to you logan, your just getting started FTW!!!

no mels 250, thanks man i got a long way to go but every1 starts somewhere...:) but hell like i said if i was gonna lose to any1 id rather lose to som1 with MAD skills

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no mels 250, thanks man i got a long way to go but every1 starts somewhere...:) but hell like i said if i was gonna lose to any1 id rather lose to som1 with MAD skills

you'll get there, keep up the good work!

2 BIG ass dizzles FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

thanks man...:) yea but steve said it wasnt bad so thats a plus, lol

was steve in your passenger seat for some good coaching?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

was steve in your passenger seat for some good coaching?

lol yea i had a few ppl jumpin in the x....it was a lil too hot to stand out there in the sun so diesel powered ac ftw!!!! lol bill and mel were in there for a while jack too, dustin (spl explorer) and steve, noobtastic stuck his head in too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if only we had events over like you guys have...we have events with anywere between 10-15 ppl prob every 2 years and if you win 1rst place you get a 6in. trophy...

i know how to solve that problem ;) .... move here :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived