Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

ima try everything i can to get there, we will see, i really wanna go so ill keep you guys posted

you need to be there... :) i am in colusa everyday.. go to the ford dealership and get that part...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Fairfield Ca.

20min N of Vallejo 60min S of Sac on 80

-Drew

Yeah.. I know where fairfield is... I have been in Nor cal for 23 years of my life.. A buddy of mine dad lives down there in fairfield.. Plus the Jelly Belly factory is there.. any time i am close to fairfield i stop by :)

The goof thing about you living close to 80 is that when you come to Grass Valley show, you can stay on 80 east to hwy 49 and go to grass vally.. dont have a bunch of turns and crap.. :) Grass Valley is 40 miles away from me so it is in my back yard.. but i am going to be doing bass race at the show to get some more practice, and if i can i am going to try to make it the fresno show..

I am working on hosting a show up here on August 24th. i am working on securing the location. and then start talking to doug to lock in the date.. i want to make it a 2x show to give people a chance to get some points for world finals..

sounds good man let me know when your in my area and willing to give a demo ^_^

just found out my paychecks are going to be almost x2 the size i thought they were going to be, audio may be slightly closer than i had originally planned..... :ph34r:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

sounds good man let me know when your in my area and willing to give a demo ^_^

just found out my paychecks are going to be almost x2 the size i thought they were going to be, audio may be slightly closer than i had originally planned..... :ph34r:

-Drew

yeah.. same for you.. if you are every up toward marysville or yuba city give me a hollar... I know me and my team mate are going out to eat after the show there in grass valley.. mayb a couple other people as well.. if you want you can tag along :) it is suppost to be warm and mild at the show..

sounds GOOD.

depends on prior plans, i have some friends up there and i'm going to try and crash with them the night before then bassrace and possibly bbq afterwards. i'll let yo know though of course.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Put the 15"s and Stetsom amp in the rental car. ^_^B):D;)

its lookin good about havin the truck back...:)

went over there and raised hell today, still dont have it, but they are waiting on the injectors to be in on monday, so i may have it back by tuesday, but he said for sure by saturday (we will se tho) and i love the idea of the stuff in the rental, they will have to replace tires on this thing when they get it back, thats for damn sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its lookin good about havin the truck back...:)

went over there and raised hell today, still dont have it, but they are waiting on the injectors to be in on monday, so i may have it back by tuesday, but he said for sure by saturday (we will se tho) and i love the idea of the stuff in the rental, they will have to replace tires on this thing when they get it back, thats for damn sure

what kind of rental was it

Archived