Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

now now boys settle down.

Ethug'n does nothing!!

B slaps yo mama, if your so passionate about your AAs bring it to the Lanes. if not- drop it and keep your negative opinions to yourself.

Two bassick guys had 18" AAs and were doing VERY nice scores. the walled truck with 1/2 ass bats could touch 160 on burps and high 150s on music.

-Drew

Well hate to break this to you Drew but, B is part of Team Bassick too. LOL He runs the White CRX in our crew.

I'm surprised this thread is still going. We should really kill this thread. Grassvalley is over with lets get back on topic or lock this thread up. No offense guys just we are way off topic in here is all.

Ill kill this thread

Elvis I'm tired of you you don't know. Shit! About audio your 1 18 did not keep up with my truck I got a super late start BETTER lucky than good team my momma buys every thing! Lil rich kids thinkin there bad asking me how to line drive his amps and telling me his box is tuned anywhere from 20 to 80 hz hahahaha because of you I will never run t3 or sundown a rep for an amp company and couldn't even figur out how to daisy chain his amps! I can go on about the stupid shit Elvis has asked and said but I'm done with that when you see me at a show stay away I'm tired of your mouth you thinking your bad when you don't know shit

Oh I'm not the only one that feels this way I'm talking outside of bassick but I am the one that will speak it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived