Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

life is much better since my trip to Hawaii and new found understanding for this word. Now can i use it amongst my own people with pride now? how does that work?

-Drew

haha...yah we have our own language that you will not understand when on a trip lol...how was ur trp here?enjoy yourself?

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

hahahaha yeah we had a dictionary handy to try and understand. that word in particular i thought was interesting because it completely disregarded a lot of the other determining factors as to describing natives. ex: it doesnt matter your family, where you live, how long you've lived there, or your social status if your haole your haole.

trip was amazing! 15th floor above the waves on the west coast, about an hour from pearl Harbor.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hahahaha yeah we had a dictionary handy to try and understand. that word in particular i thought was interesting because it completely disregarded a lot of the other determining factors as to describing natives. ex: it doesnt matter your family, where you live, how long you've lived there, or your social status if your haole your haole.

trip was amazing! 15th floor above the waves on the west coast, about an hour from pearl Harbor.

-Drew

haha oh yah...i work at a tourist attraction lu'au and im a reservationist so i talk to ALOT of visitors everyday...and alot of times i tend to let me LOCAL slip out and there always like "huh what did you say" ahha...thats koo i live abt 10min 4rm pearl harbor and about 5min from Aloha Stadium were the pro bowl is held every year...haha at your last sentence...i enjoy myself when i visit the mainland on trips but when it all comes down to it i dont think i can see myself living there...and no matter how much i enjoy myself on the trip im always glad to be home haha...

nice! we did the Paradise Cove and really enjoyed it.

if i lived there i would let that pidgin (sp?) slip out sometimes as well ^_^

only thing i didnt get the chance to do was stairway to heaven. >_<

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

nice! we did the Paradise Cove and really enjoyed it.

if i lived there i would let that pidgin (sp?) slip out sometimes as well ^_^

only thing i didnt get the chance to do was stairway to heaven. >_<

-Drew

well guess what...i work at Paradise Cove Lu'au...if i knew i could have gotten you some better stuff ;) stairwat to heaven is nice as well...a long as trail of stears on the side of the sliff that leads up the top...but its perfect when it rains the day b4 bc all the water flows down the side of the mountain like a waterfall...

damnit!

btw-

i do have my favorite lady ^_^

Posted Image

if i would have know this earlier we could have met up!!

gah.

FAILURE

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

feel free to let her know she was #1 in my night. i had a REAL hard time not staring.

my paradise cove review

FOOD WAS AMAZING.

entertainment was a bit long, but had an overall good atmosphere and i enjoyed it.

women were hot.

Announcer (last half of dinner) was very engaging and brought more life into the air.

bad:

EVERYBODY who talked on a mic pre-show at all the events was monotone and boring. needs lesson #1 in show-biz.

your lucky you work there! have a few years of production A/V under my belt i was imagining working the light and sound bored.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

And im pretty Sure my (1) T3 TSNS 18" Kept Up with Everybody In the 149.9 class.....And Took me 1st!

last time not next time.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

eh dumb haole how about you put your money were your big ass mouth is and post up your system...mr e-thug...

pics of his system can be found at EVERY DB DRAG EVENT. go look on doug's calender in pics i bet you see it everytime. also he is #1 bassracer this year and proly has double everyones points. so id put your foot in your mouth. not your money.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived