Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Audio has decided to start a new fun promotion called "Quick Codes" We will be posting random and sporadic blasts throughout the weeks and/or months on our social media outlets and car audio forums that will save the first people to use them big money on products. The catch is, they are single, double, or triple use codes only. So once they have been posted the first customer(s) to use them will win and receive the discount (Like being caller #8 on the radio station) Once the "Quick Code" is used the max amount of times, it will be unavailable. We WILL NOT EXTEND THE CODES to multiple users that missed the flash sale. Fastest customers out there win the discount, period. We will do our best to remove the codes as soon as the code use limit has been meet. Good luck to all of our customers and may the odds ever be in your favor!!!! Enjoy today's quick codes to be used on Damplifier Pro USPS flat rate boxes  

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Code used once already, 2 more uses to go...Good luck everyone!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

2 codes used, thanks for the orders. 1 left....who will the lucky person be?

468x60.png

Thanks for the assistance Charger....codes can be input in the checkout screen, I think the code box is in the bottom left corner. 

468x60.png

All used up, thanks for participating. Have an awesome evening!!! Keep a look out for another codes some day in the future. Second Skin For The Win!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

9 hours ago, Second Skin said:

Thanks for the assistance Charger....codes can be input in the checkout screen, I think the code box is in the bottom left corner. 

Yah i entered it at the order confirmation page. But i wasnt able to see the code at all, someone else sent me the code. Those two pictures i posted are screen shoots of me clicking on the link you posted for the code. No code at all came up, just that blank screen with a square in the middle. Was the link for the code mobile friendly? Im on an iphone 6s plus