Sonic Electronix

first off, did you purchase all the equipment there? If so it is 100% their problem and you should not be charged anything, in fact I would expect them to refund the "isolator" charge and fix the install right instead of patching it up. If you did not purchase the equipment there you may not be as easily serviced. They will prob say that it is faulty product and try to sell you something else. I would deal only with the owner and bypass the idiots that work the desk. Salesmen get paid for sales, not free service. They will always try to talk money out of you, expect that and you will be able to identify the BS.

If all else fails, drop kick them and fart on their face!

I don't buy any equipment from resellers. All of my product comes direct from manufacturer. But if I have to bring in another 4 channel amp to see if it's the amp's problem I will. I am just highly disappointed in the quality of work they have done for me as of late.

Another thing they did was on my box for my 6x9s (in avatar). They put two very small screws in it to hold it down to the box. I got in a 10 mph car wreck and those screws SNAPPED sliding the box forward into my headrest, scratching the vinyl on top of my sub-box all to hell. I went there and told them what happened. After it was all said and done they didn't revinyl my box. They built a "beauty plate", which wasn't so beautiful. The wood was cut short and the vinyl not color matched. At least they bolted the 6x9 box down good. It's not going anywhere but again quality of work and charging me to fix a problem that shouldn't of happened is not my cup of tea.

pic:

SNB10431-1.jpg

man, its very unprofessional of them to not do alot of that stuff. Id confront them about it. Your car is a moving representation of there shop and its quality. and dont let them charge you for checking something they were supposed to fix. If your nice about it, they will be alot more willing to help.....if they are reasonable people that is. If you go in there raising hell, they may just decide to take an extra hour.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

man, its very unprofessional of them to not do alot of that stuff. Id confront them about it. Your car is a moving representation of there shop and its quality. and dont let them charge you for checking something they were supposed to fix. If your nice about it, they will be alot more willing to help.....if they are reasonable people that is. If you go in there raising hell, they may just decide to take an extra hour.

i'm not going to go in there raising hell. I have there f'ing name in bold across the front of my windshield (about to scrape off). I'm going to talk to the owner Friday. There were some good points made here today.

l_5a60ef21abb4ddb1cc2abc2daf3945fe.jpg

i'm not going to go in there raising hell. I have there f'ing name in bold across the front of my windshield (about to scrape off). I'm going to talk to the owner Friday. There were some good points made here today.

l_5a60ef21abb4ddb1cc2abc2daf3945fe.jpg

You have their name on YOUR windshield! They should have done the isolator or fixed whatever problems you had for free! Your advertising for them! Talk to the owner, if I were in his shoes seeing a quality system (not just a bunch of stuff randomly fitted together) in a vehicle that left my shop I'd be wanting the people as happy as they could be. It's another story when you have a set of used 6.5's in one door, 6x9's in the rear from another car with a old sony radio yanked from a beater all bunched together with lanzar and pyle amps. It isn't the case with what you have going on and from what I can see you'd be doing the company positive business and advertisement by showing off the car especially with their name paste to the window. IMO I'd want them to do something about that top kicker plate which kind of does look a bit off. That 6x9 box should have been attached a bit better even if you were to get into a 20mph accident I'd be wanting to make sure that box was going to stay if it were leaving my establishment. Don't be a cock as that never works until you have to be, by talking to the owner I'm sure you'll be taken care of. BTW wait to take the stickers off! ^_^ LOL