wiring 4 subs together on mono amp

I have 2 dual 2ohm subs and recently ordered two more.

They sent dual 4ohm subs instead of dual 2ohm.

I contacted them and they are out of stock of the 2ohm subs.

Fine I agreed to keep these.

I have an  amp that is 1ohm stable.  

If youre wiring subs with different impedance to a mono amp will it split the load evenly or will the subs with lower impedance recieve more power?

Ive read varying answers on the topic but I assumed that if  I wired them to a mono amp the power would be split accordingly but some have told me the subs wired at 4 ohms would get less power...

How can the amp know?  Wouldnt the amp see a load and spread the power out over all four speakers the same?

Resistance always travels to the lowest impedance ,u can do it but more power will go to the D2's . I would have waited. I've done it in the past and it worked out ran 2 4ohm subs and 1 2 ohm , subs never blew or anything but just new it wasn't right.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Ok guess I will be returning them.  I thought and I thought WRONG!  

Thanks for clarifying because the subs will def need equal power!

The amp is 3000x1 at 1 ohm and if two are getting more power ill either end up clipping or over powering the other two.

Either way a risk I am not willing to take.

Subs rated at 600 rms so I figured overpowering them would be a better option than under powering them.

But I dont want to do both.

I suppose I could just turn the gain down and the extra cone space would probably produce more DB's than running 2 10's at 1500 rms.

thoughts?

Archived