Trunk build: DD ESP 10 basket, Sundown Zv4 motor, DL Designs 4k coil and soft parts, quarterwave at 29hz*, m2c x 2 etc.

• sirhutson changed the title to Trunk build: DD ESP 10 basket, Sundown Zv4 motor, DL Designs 4k coil and soft parts, quarterwave at 29hz*, m2c x 2 etc.
  • 2 weeks later...

0kHb5l.jpg

Wiring the 4  Batts and  getting ready to strap the 2nd m2c

YGGcTo.jpg

Shit everywhere. 

4KNQGc.jpg

This is frank . He sports the sundown zv4 motor with a DD ESP 10 basket. Master Leib 3 inch 4k coil to take the heat also with Leib soft parts as well.  Cone, surround , dustcap. Fuck a dust cap tho she skurts way too much. 

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Cone looks roasty toasty. Did you melt off the dustcap? Haha

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

so first the dust cap, meh, no biggy

now the damn surround is ripped in 2 spots from that flex. fock

Yet It's still amazingly loud and I have yet to smell the coil burn or even get hot . I went up to Big Daddy's ( my old stereo shop) and there was an old customer of mine that recognized me. I designed this dudes first sub box like 2 years ago and since then he has just become addicted to the bass.  He rocks 2 12 p3s in a big fat ported box that he made and he also rocks a SQ hdc3 15 in a box that just pisses me off, its like a damn atrend prefab ported. anyway  He also rocks the same suburban he had back in the day. Hes got big 3 and an extra battery  yadda yadda the dude is getting an understanding of how it all works.  Anyways I showed him my setup 1 10 around 4k watts (im just assuming) in the quarterwave tuned in at 29hz ish.  I made the box so i could crush lows and also stay extremely musical. After I show him mine, he shows me his.  Ok this dude is louder, now granted he gots 2 12s and a 15 and yes he is louder, by only a fucking cunt hair. and when it gets down into the 25s and 24s mine dominates.  Im still gonna meter it eventually just to get an idea.  Im thinking dd z esp 10 or maybe a nightshade for the upgrade... maybe even a dd z 8 or maybe someone else has some input. Ive also thought about piecing another one of these together but have him use the VROM dd surround on the recone and on a new one i get built. Im not sure. 

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived