Second Skin Audio

New ride, need recommendations for new subs

dudeogo

2 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

I would also consider the availability of recons too. I don't know how easy the HCCA recones are to get.

Oh good point! I hadn't even thought of that.

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

Well I'm pretty much between soundqubed, fu, and psi. Taramps for power right now. Ill move to crescendo when I can afford it.

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

PSI is good although I have never used them. I got a quote for some recones from them for my HDC315s and the request form that I filled out was very thorough and the recones they offered me were very specific to my build, box size and power level. I would contact them to see if they could quote you a price on building what you need. It would be interesting to see what they come up with. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

2 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

PSI is good although I have never used them. I got a quote for some recones from them for my HDC315s and the request form that I filled out was very thorough and the recones they offered me were very specific to my build, box size and power level. I would contact them to see if they could quote you a price on building what you need. It would be interesting to see what they come up with. 

May contact them just to see what they have to say.

Archived