graphics not good?

fly over the city in a helicopter at night and check it out. u can see the whole map, and its very detailed

as far as reserving it..haha.. all my friends waited in line for it because it was gonna be "sold" out. went the next day at lunch and got one. they had over 500 still there. reallyno need to wait it line for it

overall i think its a great game, the online paly is crazy. best game IMO is cops n crooks

Lets Go Ski

I tried to shoot michelle last night.

what happened? ive wanted to know.

well if u kill one u get 100,000 bucks...PM me if u wanna know...unless u alreddy killed them lol...

its only 25k not 100 but there is a mission later on which youll receive 250k so go for the pad, plus the "other guy" has benefits and can send his gang members to help you out in some tough missions.

yea but when i connect to psn, it still wont connect to the games server

hm thats weird it wouldnt let me even play the game or start it until i downloaded the patch, see if you can download the patch from the online store and install it.

Where can you find out how much you have complted in the game?

hit start then scroll over.

hm thats weird it wouldnt let me even play the game or start it until i downloaded the patch, see if you can download the patch from the online store and install it.

i downloaded the update........

There's only one way to find out, call and ask!

2 ways.......

drive up there :D

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived