Hey everyone and thanks for the help setting up my sundown amp! I actually sold it and I'm looking for a little bit more power and I've been looking at the skar RP 2000.1. Has anyone ran one of these amps? Does anyone know how if it will be alot stronger than the sundown SAE 1200? I've also been looking at the audiopipe 2000.1. I still have the sundown zv3 15 that is in 3.5ft³ @32hz in a reg cab Dodge ram, the box is where the console was. 

Any info on either of these amps or any other amps y'all would recommend will help me alot since I'm ready to buy an amp. Thanks!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lofty
      Building a box for 4 sundown E8's to go in the trunk to sit flush against the rear seats and port out the rear seat opening (ski pass).  The attached picture has a rough draft of the design it is a angled box with dimensions of 36"width x 14"tall x 16"top depth x 24"bottom depth. Volume of each sub camber (RED) is 1.344ft3 and port area (BLUE) is 1.5" wide with a area around 18.75 tuned to around 33-34 hz. Mainly just need to know what happens to that tuning once it reaches the center chamber (with the front of the subs) and out the ski pass.

• By Kraken
      So I have a zv3 12 now. Im upgrading parts to a 15" zv4 frame, zv4 spl soft parts/zv4 coil, and night shade spider. Im only keeping the zv3 motor. I am looking for a zv3, any size, 10 through 18. I just need the motor, also if its blown or working, i still want it. Id rather get a blown one for the price difference though. If you have a blown zv3 or know anyone with even just a zv3 motor, let me know. Thanks guys
    • By 77-AUDIO
      So i built a box lastnight to specs for 2 db drive wdx 8 g2 dual 4 subs. 
      Box is 2.26 cubes net after sub displacememnt tuned to 33 hz with 20" of port 22" long. And it doesnt sound like i believe it should.  Its got plenty of power from my mmats mpa-2000.1d amp. 
      Any advice would greatly be appreciated.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 209 Guests (See full list)