Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Jump to content
 
 

Recommended Posts

Maybe its been brought up already, but it looks like the winners are archived through 2012. Would it be possible to have it updated to 2017?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty sure sotm is dead. rules like painted boxes killed it. people only care about numbers and how extreme your build is. when people are putting up 160's using small woofers on 10k burps not much else matters. this is just my opinion. i dont care about paint. i just like building things. paint doesnt make my system louder or sound better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

pretty sure sotm is dead. rules like painted boxes killed it. people only care about numbers and how extreme your build is. when people are putting up 160's using small woofers on 10k burps not much else matters. this is just my opinion. i dont care about paint. i just like building things. paint doesnt make my system louder or sound better.

Not true.
Rules didnt kill it.
It dont matter if its a extreme system or a little system.
A finished box does matter, how can something be win worthy if its presented in an unfinished way.
Thats like saying models dont need to wear makeup because it doesnt improve how they walk down the runway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rockFord_Expedition said:

Maybe its been brought up already, but it looks like the winners are archived through 2012. Would it be possible to have it updated to 2017?

It most likely can be time, Ill see if I can add it when I get some time. I know Chode has been too busy.

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

pretty sure sotm is dead. rules like painted boxes killed it. people only care about numbers and how extreme your build is. when people are putting up 160's using small woofers on 10k burps not much else matters. this is just my opinion. i dont care about paint. i just like building things. paint doesnt make my system louder or sound better.

I can see it is gone, at least for now.  Was more curious about the archives.  

 

2 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Not true.
Rules didnt kill it.
It dont matter if its a extreme system or a little system.
A finished box does matter, how can something be win worthy if its presented in an unfinished way.
Thats like saying models dont need to wear makeup because it doesnt improve how they walk down the runway.

Very true, I didnt win because loud.  Id be lucky if I hit 140

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, audiofanaticz said:

It most likely can be time, Ill see if I can add it when I get some time. I know Chode has been too busy.

Sweet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

tits are what make winners. not intelligence. 

Again wrong.

Unless Miss universe is the only type of models you know about.

Runway models are not asked stupid questions, and the mass majority of models are petite 100lb soaking wet chicks with a B chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×