Second Skin Audio

18 Inch Subs

damn did we find a cocky demanding noob???

ur bein a smart ass to the wrong ppl....u see that red writing under the name of man ur arguing w ???

he will send you rite back to where you came from if u arnt carefull!!

i don't think "rating" should deterr anyone from a good argument

IB3 22"

I never said 18's are slow. All I'm really saying is that 18's dont hold a note better than a smaller woofer. Why do you think that 12's are the most popular. 18's do not sound better than 12's, they are just louder. Im talkin about sound qaulity not spl. Most audio retailers that you go to have a few 10's a few 15's but have a sh.. load of 12's. 12'' woofers are the best woofers on the market period and thats the bottom line case closed.

ive seen 12's spank 18's in spl its not the size its how you use it :lol::lol::lol:

i just started playing with 18's and i gotta say I FREAKIN love em! the btl has some good sound quality if you ask me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ive seen 12's spank 18's in spl its not the size its how you use it :lol::lol::lol:

i just started playing with 18's and i gotta say I FREAKIN love em! the btl has some good sound quality if you ask me

hey bro i was wondering what other subs did you run that make the btl's have goos sound quality to your ears?

hey bro i was wondering what other subs did you run that make the btl's have goos sound quality to your ears?

dude ive ran everything from jl to dd!! and damn near everything inbetween ive been doing audio for 10 years! :blink:

dude ive ran everything from jl to dd!! and damn near everything inbetween ive been doing audio for 10 years! :blink:

how do you feel about btl's for daily use for rock and rap? i hear alot of people saying for spl its a decent sub but im hesitant to go with it..

how do you feel about btl's for daily use for rock and rap? i hear alot of people saying for spl its a decent sub but im hesitant to go with it..

well i have my 18's set up for bass race right now = daily use! i beat the hell out of em i fell in love with the btl!!!

set em up right and they will play anything you want! rap rock even country lol

But you did.

I guess you have never really been around anyone that can properly build a system. 18's will react just as well as any other cone. To think otherwise is just plain stupid.

Stores sell more 12's because they are an eaiser fit into more cars. Most cars won't give you enough air space for 15's let alone 18's. 2 12's will give more output then 1 15, by cone area alone

and they sell more cuz more people are wrong and think that 12's are "better"

IB3 22"

Archived