Hc600 And D680 Starting Battery

I was wondering if anyone sees a problem with me using one of these small batteries under the hood as a starter battery, I would have a 3100 series in the back by the amps. I figure the two batteries since linked would provide enough power to the starter and need the space under the hood to lay frame. Thanks for the help

I was wondering if anyone sees a problem with me using one of these small batteries under the hood as a starter battery, I would have a 3100 series in the back by the amps. I figure the two batteries since linked would provide enough power to the starter and need the space under the hood to lay frame. Thanks for the help

the kinetik hc 600 is very small i have one . its the size of motorcycle battery if not smaller

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

to be honest, it seems really small for a starter battery. are you sure you can't fit something just a little bigger?

i understand what you're saying about the linked batteries, but there is less resistance between the starter and the starter battery and so there will be more of a strain on the starter battery

the hc800 i think you could get away with as a starting batt. somewhere around 700 cranking amps right? and that can easily start a V8 engine

they claim the 600 can do the same but i think they are full of it. i would only say the 600 is good for 2 10s max. but anyway your talking about a car. i went to a few shops and they said to go now lower than a 1800 for my car 4.6L V8.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ya I somewhat figured it would be to small but hey what can you do. Guess I will just have to squeeze things in

Why squeeze anything in? Just put the battery anyplace you like. Put three big ones in the trunk if you want to. As long as you run a big enough cable to the starter motor there is no need for a battery up there.

Trunk mount starting batteries were common in drag cars, with engines twice the size of your little V8. If that is a Ford modular engine, it has a PMGR starter that actually draws about 250 amps - they are rated at 1.4kw output.

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Archived