Amp Wiring question

Okay Long story short I fucked up and ordered the wrong impedance subwoofers. (yes I know dumb and stupid) I want to go down to 1 ohm and ordered 2 dual 2 ohm sundown zv5s. Can only go down to .5 ohm or 2 ohm. (this is where I was kicking my self in the face for not doing more reading). Anyways i found an alternative (because i really dont wanna go to .5 ohm because to me its just too risky). What i did was a bought 2 crescendo bc3500 and will be wiring each sub to its own amp. Box is going to have seperate air chambers for each sub tuned to 30 hz to account for bass cancellation. I will be gain matching each of the amps. My question is is if I split the mono channel coming from my headunit with y adapters do I lose significant voltage going to the amps? Will I have to crank the gains on the amps to get satisfying volume? Or should I just daisy chain the amps together. (Main rca going from headunit to first monoblock then rcas going from the output of that amp to the input of the other)? Do i need a line driver to boost the rca voltage to account for the y adapter split?
Thanks.

You should not lose any signal voltage. It's a parallel connection. Any lost voltage is due to increased resistance from the RCAs, which should be minute and unnoticeable if the RCAs are good.

Archived