Majikl1 Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 My 1989 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC "LA RED EYE" SHE IS IN SOME DYER NEED FOR VOCAL CORDS! THANKS FOR LOOKING
Renee' 73 Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 Hi Steve this is Renee' 73. I'm having trouble loading my pictures. I keep getting an error.
JeremyN Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 put me in this please nope never mind I did not read all the rules first total noob mistake lol 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
EJones Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 I hope this is how I post for the sound system bro.
StevenAlvesII Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 My pic won't upload. I have a '97 Silverado with no backseat. Prefect for a system ?
izzy.h52 Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 Hi, My name is Israel and I am an employee of LatinXTCCreations. I wanted to know how are we supposed to post the photos on here? I would greatly appreciate a response back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.