Jump to content

August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ian here in Belize an i would really wana win an make a SMD car audio here but here is my car bro...

I think it would b a good profit for the SMD products that you are making with your company would be good are here to start and progress from there because everyone in Belize have a sound system but it's very tacky doesn't sound good the quality or the speaker box everything here in Belize is bad but when it comes to me I have a lot of designs and good ports boxes designs that I know would make very good sound quality in conclusion I think it would be an amazing thing here in Belize to have a sound system store or shop where people can come in and see the SMD logo on the front of the building and have their own custom box on custom system made by us and I know that the lease is a small country but people are willing to spend the money and invest in a very good quality system out here and from here we can expand two other neighbourly countries that's close to Belize..I have a 97 dodge stratus no pic of it yet

Posted
9 hours ago, rockFord_Expedition said:

Is that one of those breathalyzer starter disable things on the front seat?

Yes that's was when my brother used to drive it but he bought his own car so it's going to be remove soon 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3119 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...