Finally!! Everything is working properly. Got it all up and going. Lights don't flicker, amp isnt kicking when bass is turned up, compass is working. Thank you guys for the all the input. Now I just need to upgrade the amp to something that will really work these RF p3d4 subs. And the big 3 upgrade. One thing I did want to ask is for the trunk rattle, should I use dyna mats or what do you guys think?

How did you get everything squared away?

Second skin is a partner here with top notch deadener. I would go with them. Look for their Bstock if the A stock is too pricey.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

i would also like to know how u "fixed" it all? Sounds like major electrical issues if its fuckn with your navi. Or possibly wired wrong.

2 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

How did you get everything squared away?

Second skin is a partner here with top notch deadener. I would go with them. Look for their Bstock if the A stock is too pricey.

I replaced my power wire with 2 gauge wire. And with the navigation and ambient light I had to replace the interior compartment fuses for the radio and delay accessories. The nav works through the radio so when it melted the fuse under the hood the fuses had a short life after that. And I checked the power lead off the battery, it wasn't secure which I think caused it to melt the fuse relay. 

Ok cool I will have to check out second skin cuz there's nothin worse than that dam rattle!

On 8/22/2017 at 9:35 PM, FuriousFusion09 said:

One thing I did want to ask is for the trunk rattle, should I use dyna mats or what do you guys think?

Cut the rear deck and port through it. No more trunk rattle and more energy going into the cabin.

Archived