AndyzSB23 Posted September 11, 2017 Report Posted September 11, 2017 I just picked a 10w7 anniversary edition and on the cone it has the JL audio logo and not the w7 logo but on the basket it says 10w7AE is this normal. I'm really confused.
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 11, 2017 Report Posted September 11, 2017 Does the motor and everything else look like a w7? Might have been reconed before with different parts. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
baron_of_bass Posted September 11, 2017 Report Posted September 11, 2017 Pics of your w7? I just bought 2 yesterday and they have the w7 logo on them. (Mine are also the AE) Team Bass-Hz
AndyzSB23 Posted September 11, 2017 Author Report Posted September 11, 2017 I tried to post pics but it won't let me but on the serial sticker it says 02/02 for the date, I heard somewhere that the older models have JL instead of w7 for the AE but those had grey baskets and mine is black everything looks like it is supposed to but the JL badge instead of the w7. I thought it might have been reconed also but everything just looks too perfect like factory so if it was reconed I wondered if JL did it but put a different badge on. I messaged JL with pics to see what they say, I'm still waiting to hear back.
AndyzSB23 Posted September 14, 2017 Author Report Posted September 14, 2017 Just got a response from JL and they said it was rebuilt and they said they sometimes use the cones with the JL badge instead of the w7 one if it was rebuilt out of warranty
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.