dgreenie29 Posted September 14, 2017 Author Report Posted September 14, 2017 I came up with 30.1 with a sine wave while testing the ac.
Triticum Agricolam Posted September 14, 2017 Report Posted September 14, 2017 46 minutes ago, dgreenie29 said: I came up with 30.1 with a sine wave while testing the ac. Ok, so that's about 900 watts at 1 ohm, so you are getting close to full power (you could never hear the difference between 900 watts and 1200 watts). At this point I suspect either your box is holding back your output, or your expectations for what kind of output you should be getting might be a bit high. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
dgreenie29 Posted September 14, 2017 Author Report Posted September 14, 2017 2 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said: Ok, so that's about 900 watts at 1 ohm, so you are getting close to full power (you could never hear the difference between 900 watts and 1200 watts). At this point I suspect either your box is holding back your output, or your expectations for what kind of output you should be getting might be a bit high. Thanks for the help along with everyone else!!! I did fix the box and evened out the port but it only improved slightly. My expectations may be a little high as I come from the good Orion HCCA and Memphis days and my last system roughly 8 years ago was a JL 12W7 on a 1000/1 which was really loud. I did learn how to check ac volts so I do appreciate that. I might try and grab a Skar rp2000 and see if more power does anything otherwise I'll grab another sub and call it a day. I will update you guys and let you know how it turns out, THANKS AGAIN!!!
MrSkippyJ Posted September 14, 2017 Report Posted September 14, 2017 What track did you use onset the amp gain? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
dgreenie29 Posted September 14, 2017 Author Report Posted September 14, 2017 9 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said: What track did you use onset the amp gain? I believe it was track 6
dgreenie29 Posted September 21, 2017 Author Report Posted September 21, 2017 So after Installing the Skar RP 2000.1, this sub has come to life. The coils get a little stinky when I adjust the bass knob a little high on my HDS2.112 but otherwise it's a lot louder.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.