aygobasshead Posted October 1, 2017 Report Posted October 1, 2017 13 minutes ago, bmwking said: so yeah, let me know what you guys think hopefully i did good! Amazing job man.
bmwking Posted October 1, 2017 Author Report Posted October 1, 2017 Just now, aygobasshead said: Amazing job man. thanks broseph, i'm super excited to have my first taste of real power. Just have to get my 2/0 runs in and source a decently priced lithium. I've sold myself on a winston cell for the price, just having a tough time finding one in the states
aygobasshead Posted October 1, 2017 Report Posted October 1, 2017 Just now, bmwking said: thanks broseph, i'm super excited to have my first taste of real power. Just have to get my 2/0 runs in and source a decently priced lithium. I've sold myself on a winston cell for the price, just having a tough time finding one in the states Not too familiar with the amp, what's the power rating? (I know I'm a lazy asshole who hates Google haha)
bmwking Posted October 1, 2017 Author Report Posted October 1, 2017 4 minutes ago, aygobasshead said: Not too familiar with the amp, what's the power rating? (I know I'm a lazy asshole who hates Google haha) Continuous Power Output @ 14.4V Input RMS power @ 4 ohms mono: 1,250W x 1CH RMS power @ 2 ohms mono: 2,500W x 1CH RMS power @ 1 ohm mono: 5,000W x 1CH RMS power @ 2 ohms linkable/dual mono: 10,000W x 1CH ?
aygobasshead Posted October 1, 2017 Report Posted October 1, 2017 22 minutes ago, bmwking said: Continuous Power Output @ 14.4V Input RMS power @ 4 ohms mono: 1,250W x 1CH RMS power @ 2 ohms mono: 2,500W x 1CH RMS power @ 1 ohm mono: 5,000W x 1CH RMS power @ 2 ohms linkable/dual mono: 10,000W x 1CH ? Nice! I'm a proud owner of a Rockford T1500, does about 2kw RMS at 1 ohm. Running a B2 Audio HN10, goes great as well. Hoping to get one of these big blocks in my next car, I just can't fit more in my Aygo hahaha!
bmwking Posted October 1, 2017 Author Report Posted October 1, 2017 8 minutes ago, aygobasshead said: Nice! I'm a proud owner of a Rockford T1500, does about 2kw RMS at 1 ohm. Running a B2 Audio HN10, goes great as well. Hoping to get one of these big blocks in my next car, I just can't fit more in my Aygo hahaha! Haha yeah they're tiny! I love some B2! Hopefully one day I'll have something awesome from them :). Perks of Europe! That and we'll, Europe is amazing... Especially those Netherlands women!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.