Cheap ass and thrown together

I have a 92 civic hatch with one fosgate hx2 sub in a ported box (claimed to be tuned at 32 hz)  it is run by a Kenwood head unit with two fosgate 6.5 door speakers that are run with no additional power. The amp is a boss 1100 mono block chaos series amp that's monoed . I have a four farad  capacitor to keep the amp powered. 

Pics,..  would go a long long way,  long long way. ( A mono block that is mono'd, lol... hope your being funny there) .

Got some pics you can share? I like civi hatches ....  do you like it? not like it? happy? ,..looking for any changes, upgrades,... any electrical stuff, anything youd change, or do again. 

Welcome to the forum. 

^^^^^ We are pic whores here lol. Anyways if it makes you happy the fuck everyone else, right kyblack. At least you got some bump. I, on the other hand, have equipment sitting in a closet and envy you haha.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

10 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

^^^^^ We are pic whores here lol. Anyways if it makes you happy the fuck everyone else, right kyblack. At least you got some bump. I, on the other hand, have equipment sitting in a closet and envy you haha.

Yip.. for sure. To each their own for sure. I couldnt give a fuck what anyone has negative about anything ive ever had. To each their own for sure. And yes, pics, pics go a long as way here lol. And again, same,... ive had a riot with the burb build, but, i am REALLY ready for my very own ish,.. its been WAY to long. Way to long. Search is on for a sierra for me. I wont go all that big, but, im ready for some of my own bang again. For sure.  

Again OP,... welcome to the forum. Cheers.

Archived