Re Audio Components

loganberry

what hes tryin to say is before your throw out your speakers you have in know, try and deaden it and then see how it sounds, you might be surprised.

i promise you i wont... http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Pioneer-6-x...roductDetail.do

not much help there

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what the hell do you want me to say, i have no deadening at all, shitty speakers, and i want a good component set...i dont see how deadening comes into play other then it changes the sound

all i wanted was a good comp set that sounds good with or without deadener, i will be using hushmat...what else am i supposed to say!!!

ive heard 400 dolla hertzs comps in a undeadened door and they sounded like ass, so maybe thats what he is trying to help you with.

I tryed to tell you in the first place those kickers were crap, but you bought them anyhow...if you want a "good comp set" RE series arent them. for around the same price look at hertz energy or for a little more some rainbow SLC, or some memphis msyncs(i was surprised as hell considering the price of them and the sound of them next to JL's highest and zapcos highest offerings)

have you ever thought of putting a amp on the stock mids and adding tweeters to them stock ford speakers have decent midbass but lack highs ive done it several times it sounds good just an idea or memphis speakers sound really good and you can get tweets seperate also

smdsig2.jpg

have you ever thought of putting a amp on the stock mids and adding tweeters to them stock ford speakers have decent midbass but lack highs ive done it several times it sounds good just an idea or memphis speakers sound really good and you can get tweets seperate also

the kicker ks i like alot, they sound really good in the f-150...im very happy with them, the excursion has those pioneers and GREAT tweeters, some of the best ive ever heard and they did not cost a fortune and are a off brand, i guess il just have to take a chance or look into some of the ones accordman was talkin abuot

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if you want kicker ill ask my freind for some prices tommorow i assume you want a 6.5 comp set but are you going to keep working on the x or you going to put the system in your truck

i can get damn good prices on component sets, i dont have a problem with ebay:P, i will be working on my new truck, but the x still needs good speakers, it cant b system less

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived