Help deciding on a amp to power my mids

sTp

Hi i am currently running a set of the Rockford fosgate PPS8-8 - Punch Pro 8" on a T600-4 i am looking at getting two sets of the T3 speakers so the set up would be 3 speakers in each door running them active wired down to 1.3 i think and was just looking for the best amp to power them i want to keep it Rockford as that what amps i currently run but just wanted some help on what amp to purchase before i make a decision.

the amps i were thinking is T600-2, T800-4AD and running it bridged or maybe even the T1000-4AD but just trying to get the best for my money.  

Then buy the best, tough to really say what would be best in your situation as there are so many variables. The more power you have the better off you are so you can keep any distortion as low as possible. It would be better to bridge amps to get more power from them than running your impedance so low, again, you want to think about distortion and how to limit it.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Went with a T800-4AD Will wire the Punch pro 8's both to 4 ohms on one channel amp says it put's out like 190 watts at 4 ohms so will set the gain lower on that channel and will wire the T3 down to 2 ohms birth sheet says it does 245 watts at 2 ohms will be spot on for the fronts.

Had a look at the T1000-4AD and i just felt it would be to much power for the speakers birth sheet was saying it was putting out like 344 watts at 4 ohms so i couldnt make it work.

Well i now have a job to do which is start making my door pods. 

Archived