2015 F150 Supercrew FX4 JL Audio Build

I have a 2015 F150 FX4 supercrew Lariat. I wanted to keep everything stealth, for the time being, so I went with JL. I'm not one that has to have all of the same brand but figured why not with this truck. I have two JL 13TW5-V2's in a divided sealed box being pushed by a JL HD1200. For my mids and highs I went with JL C5 650 coax in the rear doors and JL C5 650 components in the front doors/A-pillars. They are being pushed by a JL HD600x4. They are all fully active utilizing an Audion Bit One processor. I kept the factory head unit since it had a lot of vehicle controls that I didn't want to lose. For my electrical I am using 1/0 gauge OFC from the battery back to an RF 2 farad digital cap. I have also recently done the Big 3 with 1/0 gauge OFC hoping that it will cure my light dimming issues but it still hasn't. I know I need to replace my battery and alternator but haven't had the money yet due to being injured at work, having several back surgeries, and being placed on disability, which doesn't pay squat. I plan on getting it metered in 2018 so I'm unsure of what it is doing but it does sound awesome for what it is. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions and I hope you enjoy! I've been a basshead since the 90's and it is amazing how much it has grown and advanced. I've been learning stuff everyday and having to re-learn stuff due to the changes. Thank you guys and keep up the good work

(I'm trying upload pics but it is saying that they're too big. I am doing this off of my phone and am unsure how to resize them so they fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated)

Archived