Sonic Electronix

Bored At Work, Making Lists, Many Questions

I would really worry about your front doors with the 2 sets of components and the midbass then even bothering with a rear fill. Your going to have a wall. Your giong to get the best sound from your front doors anyways. Most people dont even use a rear fill, I have all my vocals and midbass speakers in my front doors and bass in the back unless its a wall.

Still say you should put the port in the middle of the box between the subs but looking foward to the build.

no, i would like to be (POLECAT HINT HINT WINK WINK) but I have a special, confidential price thingy. not free but close enough for me :)

I want to work at circuit city for the only reason of discounts! That sick for you though

I would really worry about your front doors with the 2 sets of components and the midbass then even bothering with a rear fill. Your going to have a wall. Your giong to get the best sound from your front doors anyways. Most people dont even use a rear fill, I have all my vocals and midbass speakers in my front doors and bass in the back unless its a wall.

Still say you should put the port in the middle of the box between the subs but looking foward to the build.

kind of halfway got the idea from kicker's site:

ScreenShot8-2.jpg