Sonic Electronix

Bored At Work, Making Lists, Many Questions

Since I am bored here at work and have nothing better to do, I am trying to get a list together of all the things I will be needing so I can get my money right for when it comes time to make orders this summer.

I am basically starting off with a Company truck with factory everything so there is nothing in place really for me to work with.

I will make a list and have questions as I go along!

This will be a daily ground pounder that will go to quite a few competitions and car shows . . . but a daily driver 1st and foremost.

----------------------------------------------------------------

4 Kicker L7 15s (08 model, dual 2s, Box: dual chamber, 7.8 cu ft./43.5 hz/113.75 sq in port per chamber)

2 Kicker ZX2500.1s (08 model)

1 Kicker ZX850.4 (How many speakers can go on this? 8?)

Kicker 1/0 awg power kit for multi amps (how many amps could go on this?)

1 Kinetik HC1400

3 Kinetik HC2000s (or 2400s?)

100 ft of kicker hyperflex 1/0 (is that enough?)

Kicker Interconnects (how much (length) do i need?)

2 sets of SS (or RS) 6.5 components (doors)

2 SS 8in midbass (doors)

1 set of SS 5 1/4 (a pillars)

Don't know what to do for rear fill yet . . . (opinions? could form on sides of box . . .)

What size speaker wire should I order for these (12 or 16 awg and about how much (ft)?)

Going to do a carputer from customcarputers.com (already got with him on everything I need there)

Going to do an Eclipse CD3200 for my audio control

Now the major questions. When I get this truck, I'm going to tear everything out of it and sound deaden EVERYTHING. About how much sq. ft do you think I will need to do layers on the roof, floor, doors, basically everything? 200 ft 300ft? any ideas?

That is going to be my first batch of orders I need to get strait. After I get all that stuff in and running I'm going to work on paint, performance, body etc. But first I'm going to get the interior strait.

Any help/suggestions I could get would be much appreciated. This is going to be my first install I've done and I want to get it right :)

Sorry if I come off as a complete nub . . . but I am lol

What kind of truck ?

use a combo regular dampening and spray on on the roof and floor. better overall sound deadening that way. Not sure on total amount needed, since there isn't a vehicle specified.

Everything else looks good. I wouldn't worry to much on rearfill, unless it is something you truely want. Maybe add a set of tweets in the a-pillars and extra midbass and midrange to keep up more with the 15's.

Go with the Kinetik 2400's. And depending on how many runs of each power and ground. You may need a little more 1/0 wire.

Go with 12 gauage for the comps and misbass speakers and maybe 8gauge for the subs. Possibley 10 depending on if the 8 won't fit in there terminals. Have to recheck mine again to see.

2.jpg

Switch from the Kinetik's and do Power Master D3100 XS, cheaper then the Kinetik HC2400.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo