bmwking Posted January 9, 2018 Author Report Posted January 9, 2018 1 minute ago, Marcus1033 said: Also, I have a SC, hence the bigger box with seat lift. Sorry if I miss lead you. no worries man, and i got you on the birch. as a wood it's much stronger than mdf and i shouldnt need to resin it if i sand out the tight spots. right?
Marcus1033 Posted January 9, 2018 Report Posted January 9, 2018 Do you have a mic to measure? Can always build multiple demo box to determine which is best. With his music type, may prefer sealed and stuffed box. In my truck, down fire gave me more feel, front fire put bass up front easier at higher levels, which I prefer with SQ. Whatever you choose, build box to spec, no compromise, whatever it takes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.