Voltage issues

I have a digital designs m3c which is supposed to do 3800 rms, for electrical i have a mechman 240 amp alt big 3 only one run from front to back for batteries i have a s3400 in the front a d925 inside the cab right at the amp a 3100 and a xp 950 in my tool box around 4ft of wire away from the amp. The way everything is connected is the front battery to the d925 one run from d925 into amp (i have dual inputs) and the rear bank goes straight into the other side of the input the bank has its own ground but the amp grounds both go to the d925 the d925 is grounded to the frame i feel like this should be enough to keep me in the 13s but I can easily get to the 11s at idle is there something that i could’ve done wrong i have an 07 Sierra so i do have the computer controlling my alt too. I’d like to upgrade to a bc5500 in the future but i need to get this right first.

That's about 238 Ah of AGM batteries, which should be enough along with the 240 A Mechman. One problem might be with the PCM controlled alternator, making 13.8 instead  of 14.4. Another problem might be with your single run of wire front to back. I know of a guy that had a 1.5 V difference between front and back batteries because he had a single run. You might wanna measure and see the difference.

I run a DD M4 with 200 Ah of batteries and a 270 A Singer alt, and I drop to 13-12 V at idle if my batts aren't recently charged. When they are charged it's better, but my alt isn't PCM controlled. And I have 4 runs between my batts, 2 positive and 2 negative.

I think something may have to do with the bank my truck was undriveable for about a month and while it was like this i added the bank dual inputs the new starter battery and a multichannel amp. I was doing a high 147 before and I’m doing a low 146 now even though I’ve added 150 ah of agms 

Archived