Sonic Electronix

I am a new member to this forum but, I have read information from it in the past. I am also fairly new to car audio. I have learned about car audio through reading different forums and just looking things up online. Anyways, I am looking for some constructive criticism and tips for my ride in the links below. Thanks

CIMG0319.jpg

CIMG0317.jpg

CIMG0312.jpg

CIMG0311.jpg

CIMG0309.jpg

2 things i see off the back...

1. rerun your wires under your hood so there not resting on the engine (the heat could melt the jacket and short out ur system) try to follow your fenders then your firewall to the grommet u ran them through...

2. lose the caps. why are you runnin a spare batt and a capps... just lose the caps and by another 1800

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2 things i see off the back...

1. rerun your wires under your hood so there not resting on the engine (the heat could melt the jacket and short out ur system) try to follow your fenders then your firewall to the grommet u ran them through...

2. lose the caps. why are you runnin a spare batt and a capps... just lose the caps and by another 1800

I had the caps from my last system and decided to use them since I had them. I do plan on getting another 1800 if I get two more fifteens or put in two eighteens.

Are those boxes sealed or ported? Why not make 1 really good box that will be better than the boxs that you have in their now. And welcome to the site. By far the best audio site on the net. A lot of helpful people full of info.

easier to see the pics this way(using the image codes) :)

CIMG0319.jpg

CIMG0312.jpg

CIMG0311.jpg

CIMG0317.jpg

CIMG0309.jpg

I agree w/ KWP369 "rerun your wires under your hood so there not resting on the engine "

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

The boxes are pre-fabricated vented boxes and I agree that I should make a better box but, I am new and I have never made a box before. After I learn more about how to tune boxes and build them I plan to either add two more L7's in a big box or possibly make a wall for two 18 inch btls. What software do you use to build boxes, bassbox or winisd. I have winisd but do not really understand it completely.

Archived