Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks man I appreciate the vote of confidence.  

Ive definitely been running scenarios and plans in my head.  It’s just going to be a matter of getting some time, getting that lid out and getting my neighbor to come teach me how to weld. 

Theres a slight curve to the roof but it isn’t too bad.  So that should help. I think lol

Posted

It was a common thing back in the 90's and early 2k's from the Car Audio & Electronics & Car Stereo Review magazines I had.  And I saw in some car audio events I attended.

It is not does not happen  so much anymore today because of the quality of some if not alot of the amps has gotten alot better and needed less room.

If I could post pictures id scan a few off from the remaining copies of the mags I have left

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...