Sonic Electronix

anyone want to admit of being an asshole and BUMP on the elderly? :-/

ill take this one, i came up to an intersection and wasnt even bumpin that loud, there was this old guy in his driveway doing something and as soon as i stopped he just stared at me. my stereo was no where near loud, not enought to piss anyone off. so i sat there and stared at him for a sec, he just kept staring. i got pissed at him because of the way he was looking at me so i showed him my true output. there where fingers flying and i drove away and told him to quit staring at children.

i wasnt attempting to be an ass at first but he woundnt stop lookin at me and i wasnt even bumpin that loud.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i dont care where im at.............i dont go to church......although i live in a small town and no one does really. elderly here love what i play. schools........need i say more. bars, portland, i dont give a damn. cops look at me funny......

I don't bump in my work parking lot anymore, we have had alot of break-in's in our parking lot lately, so I don't go advertising i have a system in my truck. All I need is to hear my alarm transmitter go off, and I am truckin it out to the parking lot. I still don't jam in my apartment, but I have started bassing out when some asshole cuts me off, especially if I have him pinned at a light...I feel bad for the other people around me, but they say you have to crack a few eggs to make an omlet.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

• 3 years later...

Okay, I couldn't find the thread about what pisses you off in car audio so this will have to do lol.

Well my friend only gets subs to show off and what not which is the first thing that pisses me off. But now he posts a thing on Facebook saying he was blasting in his friends yard and their neighbors came over and yelled at him and he didn't care at all. So basically he was blasting in someones yard for what I assume was a long time got yelled at and didn't care. These are the types of people that give bassheads a bad name!

/end rant

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

No Churches and when the old are around I learned my lesson

I got to a traffic light at the end of a song there was an old lady in front of me light was red new song came on loud she hit the gas ran the red light. Not my proudest moment

I can bump all day by the cops until 10:00pm they can't say a thing...

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

I don't bump at stoplights or at night like everyone else is saying.

My BIGGEST problem is when people bump as they turn into someones driveway. Even if they are turning into MY driveway it still annoys me.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived