We've updated our Homepage! Click HERE to check it out!

Hey guys and gals

I have 3 vvx10s on a Hifonics BRZ2400. I was thinking of getting 2 EVL 15s with a RP3500. Unfortunately it seems i dont have the 7 cubes needed for the EVLs. What do you all think of the vvs on the RP 3500?

Note: 10s are D 2s

On 2/2/2018 at 5:28 PM, Papaslim said:

Hey guys and gals

I have 3 vvx10s on a Hifonics BRZ2400. I was thinking of getting 2 EVL 15s with a RP3500. Unfortunately it seems i dont have the 7 cubes needed for the EVLs. What do you all think of the vvs on the RP 3500?

Note: 10s are D 2s

Hi Papaslim, Thanks for the question!

I would stick with the VVX-10v3's and when you are ready; I'd recommend the upgrade to the RP-3500.1D on the existing subwoofer setup. Having proper space for the (3) 10's and increasing the power (which they can handle!), you will notice the results better than potentially choking (2) EVL-15's with improper air space. Please feel free to drop back in and let us know how the build is going, thanks for running Skar Audio!

-Kevin S.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BassheadMS
      My system:   all stock electrical.     
         Walmart brand battery, think it's about 775 cca not sure.         
       Hifonics Brutus Brz 2016.1d  2000 watt rms stable and wired at 1 ohm.                                           
      Roughly 5.7 cu ft {gross} 4.3 {net} ported sub up/ port back enclosure. port is 4" wide 13.5 tall 28" long after cabin gain I think she's tuned to around 34 hz.   
               2) Skar Audio EVL 12's dual 4's.  
         So my subs are displaced, not side by side, but like -- _   ... I'm concerned that the placement of the subs vs. where the subs are/ or box size or port size is maybe making one of my subs bottom out? I'm just looking for tips and tricks with my setup. Any advice is greatly appreciated, I'm running 2 strands of 4 gauge power and 2 gauge ground btw. What can I do to make this thing a ground pounder?? Not so worried about metering, just wanna be heard and shake everything up. Shes loud but I feel like there's room for improvements with what I've got . Thanks guys 
    • By Deeeznutzhertz
      Enclosure is 12 1/2” front to back, 29 1/2” top to bottom, 43 1/2” from side to side and 9 1/2” deep, 1 1/2” thick, the inside of the enclosure  is 9 1/2”, the port i need to tune at 35hz is 35.29”L 11”W 11”H how can i make this port work with the size of the enclosure. 
      The port needs to be 120sq inches but the length is the problem 
    • By Dajulez
      Greetings all,
         Looking for advice on enclosure measurements for 2 skar vd10's. I have an 02 ford focus wagon. I'm building a ported enclosure for sound quality. I would like it to play as even as possible as well as low. Though i have a wagon, i also have kids and activities, so the space i'm working with is about 34'Wx16'Dx15'H. I've traded box work for a couple of subs i wasn't using and the guy doing the box work has suggested a box with Net volume of 2.5 ft^3 with the port measuring 10Hx1.25W and 20.125L. Tuning is around 35hz. Does this sound right? I've run this through WinIsd and i wish the modeling showed it would play louder lower. Amp is Skar Lp1000.1d.  Also, not sure about the TS parameters for the VD10d4 i.e. the skar site shows different parameters than sonicelectronix. The below sub parameters are from the skar site.  Please let me know if i have left out any needed info. Super kind thanks in advance.
      Skar Audio VD-10 D4 - 10" Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration Peak Power : 800 Watts RMS Power : 500 Watts Pressed Paper Cone High Roll Foam Surround 2" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil Frequency Response : 45 - 500 Hz Sensitivity : 85.1 dB Fs : 41.9 Hz Re : 7.1 Ohms Qms : 4.20 Qes : 0.42 Qts : 0.42 Nref : 0.20 % Cms : 0.10 mm/N Bl : 17.2 n/a Vas : 17.2 L Xmax : 11 mm  

• By Deeeznutzhertz
      Im running two skar 2000.1D 
      two dc xl m2 15s
      two xs d1200
      i can either get a 240 amp alt or a 370 amp
      thoughts 
    • By Deeeznutzhertz
      Got 2 skar rp2000.1D one per sub how can i run one bass knob instead of one per amp 
      ive heard i could conjoin the bass remote wires or i could run a y adapter 
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)