Clayton Wehrer Posted February 11, 2018 Report Posted February 11, 2018 I'm in the market for a new head unit. Right now I run a Pioneer DEH-x6900 bt. It doesn't play my iphone 7 over usb and it has a weird issue with the bluetooth where it'll get stuck when I search for a song or playlist and I have to turn off the HU, take the faceplate off and put it back on. I don't need anything top of the line like the 80-prs. Only things i'm interested in bluetooth, being able to play my phone through usb, front, rear and sub rca's and 4 volt output. Thanks so much!
AlpineNut Posted February 11, 2018 Report Posted February 11, 2018 Go Alpine, they are really good and one deck of many ive owned that I personally have never had a issue with ever. Most have what you are looking for, bluetooth, 4V RCA's, usb connection coming off the back and cord to use (atleast mine did). https://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m14_i10_alpine-single-din-car-stereos.html 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
06RTCharger Posted February 18, 2018 Report Posted February 18, 2018 Look for sales. Some guys find the 80prs for under $200. Kenwoods too are good for basics, i hooked one up in my brothers truck with the phone call mic and stuff, pretty cool. I think it was around $140 or something like that but i went to a local shop that probably jacked the price up. Also i think kenwoods are known for usually having a clean output signal at max volume.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.